E2 visa requirements.
Understanding E-2 Requirements:
How do I apply for E2 visa? E2 visa application
The following documents should be presented, when applying for an E-2 visa:
- Completed and signed Form DS-160, Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Completed and signed Form DS-156E, Treaty or Trader Investor Application
- Documents that establishing the nationality of your company
- A letter from your employer detailing your position and stating that you possess highly specialized skills essential for the efficient operation of the firm
- Evidence of investment in the U.S.
- Other documents relevant to the case such as marriage and birth certificates of you and your family members
- A passport valid for travel to the U.S and with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay
- Color passport style photograph (37 x 37mm) for each member listed in the visa application. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering
E-2 VISA LAWYER. TREATY INVESTOR VISA.
E-2 Visa. Representation in Business immigration matters.
E-2 treaty investors
Understanding e-2 requirements
E-2 visa. From Wikipedia
Treaty Trader & Investor Visa
E-2 Visa. Representation in Business immigration matters
E-2 Visa Lawyer. Treaty Investor Visa Lawyer