Waiver attorney. Deportation Waiver NJ & NYC . Immigration deportation attorney. Immigration lawyer deportation removal in New Jersey.
i-601a provisional waiver | 601 waiver | i 601 i-601 instructions. I-601 Waiver: Who qualifies? I-601 waiver… https://t.co/3BwpNlJj5k
— Immigration in NY (@NySim1) 25 de abril de 2016
I-601A Application Checklist USCIS
- U.S. Department of State (DOS) Immigrant Visa Processing Fee Receipt o The Immigrant Visa Application Fee varies depending on your immigrant category o The receipt can be printed from the Department of State website after payment is made.
- Make sure the National Visa Center (NVC) Case Number is clearly visible
- Copy of Form I-797 indicating approval of the immediate relative petition (Form I-130 or Form I-360), if available
- Application fee
- Proof of relationship to a qualifying relative, if applicable
- Proof of citizenship status of qualifying relative, if applicable
- Proof of extreme hardship, if applicable