Waiver of Inadmissibility – i 601 Waiver i-601. Application for waiver of grounds of inadmissibility. Immigration waiver.
Provisional waiver of unlawful presence. I-601A Provisional Waiver. i-601a instructions https://t.co/SgNmidbVgz
— IMM_AMM (@IMM_AMM) 24 de noviembre de 2016
I-601A Application Checklist USCIS
- U.S. Department of State (DOS) Immigrant Visa Processing Fee Receipt o The Immigrant Visa Application Fee varies depending on your immigrant category o The receipt can be printed from the Department of State website after payment is made.
- Make sure the National Visa Center (NVC) Case Number is clearly visible
- Copy of Form I-797 indicating approval of the immediate relative petition (Form I-130 or Form I-360), if available
- Application fee
- Proof of relationship to a qualifying relative, if applicable
- Proof of citizenship status of qualifying relative, if applicable
- Proof of extreme hardship, if applicable